Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Lots of Books

Looking back through my "read" list of books for the past month, there's quite a selection.

Some of these were library books, others I've been reading on my Kindle.



The Tattooist of Auschwitz - the unforgettable and compelling story of Lale Soklov and how he becomes the main tattooist of Auschwitz. A very emotional read.

The Fallen - #4 in the Amos Decker series, another blockbuster thriller by David Baldacci, this has action from the beginning to the end.

The Jade Lily - this story takes you from World War II Austria to Shanghai, to modern day Melbourne, told in two different time frames. Loved this!

Want you Dead - Roy Grace series # 10. I just love the Roy Grace series and I'm pleased I still have several to go.


A Year at Hotel Gondala - by my favourite Kiwi author, a story about Venice, its food and interesting characters.


Night School - Jack Reacher # 21, a flashback to when Reacher is still in the army and it's 1996.


 Play Dead - #4 in the series featuring no nonsense detective Kim Stone. Hard to put down this is a gripping thriller from start to finish.


No Safe Place - fourth book in the Lottie Parker series, another nail biting crime thriller.

What have you been reading lately?

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I am reading The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Frye and liking it. I am waiting for The Tattooist of Auschwitz from my library.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...